7 (Favorite) Harry Potter Quotes

Hi fellow Potter-lovers! 
Here is my attempt at narrowing down my favorite Harry Potter quotes to one per book...which was an honest struggle. J.K.Rowling is one of the most brilliant writers of our time, and I just wish I could remember all of my favorite quotes (but thank the universe that there is Goodreads to look them up). What's your favorite Harry Potter quote?

The Philosopher's Stone:

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”


The Chamber of Secrets:


“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

The Prisoner of Azkaban:


“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

The Goblet of Fire:


“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”

The Order of the Phoenix:

“I DON'T CARE!" Harry yelled at them, snatching up a lunascope and throwing it into the fireplace. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, I WANT OUT, I WANT IT TO END, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"
"You do care," said Dumbledore. He had not flinched or made a single move to stop Harry demolishing his office. His expression was calm, almost detached. "You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.” 


The Half-Blood Prince:


“It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew - and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents - that there was all the difference in the world.” 

The Deathly Hallows:

“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it."

Comments

  1. Wow! I love the quotes and the idea😘❤

    Love, thousandandonepages
    mythousandandonepages.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I just needed another way to show my appreciation for Harry Potter ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts